|Home||» Products||» Laboratory Meters||» Conductivity Meter|
Our prestigious clients can avail from us an superb quality Conductivity Meter. This meter is manufactured by making use premium quality components and sophisticated technology in strict adherence with existing industry standards. Our offered meter is basically used for measuring the amount of electrical power that is conveyed through a liquid. Sternly tested on well-defined parameters by our quality experts, our offered Conductivity Meter is extensively cherished among our customers owing to its qualitative attributes given below.
The conductivity meters offered by AVI-CHEM industries aptly gauge the conductivity, resistivity, salinity, total dissolved solids and temperature of a solution. The application areas of conductivity meters are water quality monitoring, aqua culture, biological agriculture, scientific and educational research, food safety and petrochemical industry. The conductivity meter contains ECNG01 glass electrode and a platinum plate sensitive element that is coated with platinum black for preventing the errors that specially arise due to due to polarization in solutions with high conductivity.
- Conductivity, resistivity, salinity & temperature, total dissolved solids(TDS) measurement
- Both automatic and manual temperature compensation
- Single point calibration for the entire range
- Both single as well as continuous print out of readings
- Provides multiple printout types
- Contains a real time clock. Conformity of calibration reports to GLP requirements
- Temperature can be calibrated according to the solution of known temperature