|Home||» Products||» Laboratory Meters||» Digital Spectrophotometer|
Leveraging upon our technologically-advanced production facility, we are highly engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Digital Spectrophotometer to our prestigious clients spread all across the country. Our offered spectrophotometer is extensively used to measures the amount of light of a specified wavelength which passes through a medium. Beside this, offered Digital Spectrophotometer is manufactured under the direction of our qualified professionals using optimum grade components with the help of ultra-modern technology.
The digital spectrophotometer is a commonly used scientific research instrument. Simply put, spectrophotometry is the quantitative measurement of light absorbed by a chemical substance. This measurement is done by passing a beam of light through a sample using a spectrophotometer. The basic concepts of spectrophotometry are transmittance, absorbance and the beer Lambert law. The main components of a spectrophotometer are monochromator, a container called a cuvette and the output screen.
- Optimum performance
- Easy to operate with the provided menu driven keyboard
- Simple data management
- Comes with a flame out protection device for enhanced safety
- Has a function to preselect the flame size
- Direct printing device with data
- In cement, glass, ceramic industry
- Mining, petroleum, metallurgy industry
- Food processing and beverage plants
- Municipal solid waste testing
- Scientific research and other education centers.