|Home||» Products||» Laboratory Meters||» Refractometers|
Refractometers are an indispensable test equipment used by winemakers and vineyard managers to determine fermentation level during the process of making alcohol. These are inexpensive and have a robust exterior made of rubber, metal and plastic to safeguard the polished glass, mirrors and prisms inside. The modus operandi of refractrometers is simple; the sample to be tested is placed below the daylight plate. The vineyard manager or winemaker can then have a visual of the percentage brix reading by looking through the monocular/eyepiece and scanning the scale that is seen when the Digital Refractometers is held up in natural light.
Salinity Refractometers, ERMA, Japan make:
Hand Refractometers Model D, for Urine, Serum/Protein, and ERMA ,Japan make Model:
- Refractrometer for battery / Coolants, ERMA, Japan
- GEM Refractrometer
Digital portable refractometer imported make Brix: 0-45% Refractive Index Range:
- 1.3330 to 1.7000
Digital portable refractometer imported make Brix: 0-95% Refractive Index Range:
- 1.4098 to 1.5318 Salinity: 0-30% U.S.A
- Salinity meter digital (table model), 3½ digit LED display with salinity cell
- Digital specific gravity salinity meter temperature meter, model dsg -10 range: specific gravity: 1.000-1.030, salinity (ppt): 5 ppt to 40 ppt, temp: 0 c-100c
- Digital salinity tds & temperature meter, model: hds 1024, imported make
- Range: salinity: 0.00-5.00% salt, tds: 0-999 ppm mg/l , temperature: 0 c to 100 c
- Sucrose solutions- standards for refractometer
- Reference Sucrose Solution 10% or 20% or 30% of sugar
- S/mill-e series- for salinity of sal water
- Salinity Refractometer 0-100%
- Salinity Refractometer ATC-S/Mill-E Range 0-100%.
- The model no. HHR-2N with a range of12-30% is used to ascertain the percentage of water in honey.
- Is ideal for checking the percentage to alcohol content
- Model NAR-1T Liquid range 1.3000 to 1.7000 with sugar scale 0-95% has been built in light fourth place by an approximation of 5c to 50C temperature
- For high temperature samples ranging from 0 to 120 degree Celsius, Model NAR-2T is suitable